Commemorate 40 Years of US-China Relations
Join TN-China Network for our inaugural annual meeting Commemorating 40 Years of US-China Relations and Exploring the Past and Future of Tennessee-China Business Ties, with an executive business panel featuring:
- Mike Day, Vice President of Supply Chain at Radio Systems Corporation
- Charles Huang, Chief Financial Officer of Wonder Porcelain Group
- Ken Strait, Vice President of Product Development & Strategic Sourcing at Tractor Supply Company
- Li Weaver, Director of Business Development - China at the State of Tennessee Department of Economic & Community Development
- John Scannapieco, Shareholder & Co-Lead of the Global Business Team at Baker Donelson (moderator)
The TN-China Network (TNCN) annual meeting brings together TNCN members, sponsors, and companies from across Tennessee to network, hear from high-profile speakers, share best practices, and get updated on the TN-China business relationship.
Audience Q&A with the panel will be followed by a facilitated “Table Topics” networking lunch, enabling attendees to connect with others who have similar China business interests.
Thanks to our event sponsors for making this event possible!
Gold Sponsor: Kuehne + Nagel
Silver Sponsor: Fifth Third Bank
- Baker Donelson
- ClearTrack Information Network
- Indigo Trade Solutions
- Nashville Display
Time: 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Admission Cost: $80 - $135 per Person
click HERE for paypal tickets